FREE P&P with every household order over £10 🙌

Shopping Cart

0

Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop

Categories

Follow Us

NEWSLETTER

Instagram

Two die after drinking alcohol hand sanitiser
30.October.2013

Two die after drinking alcohol hand sanitiser

Canadian authorities say two people have died after ingesting an alcohol based hand sanitiser containing methanol, a highly toxic and undeclared ingredient. Tests conducted by Ontario’s Centre of Forensic Sciences on two bottles of the alcohol based Bodico Hand Sanitiser found they contained methanol, a highly toxic alcohol that can cause blindness or death if ingested, and not ethyl alcohol,...

CONTINUE READING
Norovirus: what you need to know
16.August.2013

Norovirus: what you need to know

Norovirus, or the winter vomiting bug as it is sometimes known, is on the rise and easier to catch than ever. Don’t let the name fool you; although it is more common in the winter months, norovirus can strike at any time of the year. How much of it is there about? Recorded cases rose by more than four times...

CONTINUE READING
Norovirus outbreak sweeps care home, kills 9
09.August.2013

Norovirus outbreak sweeps care home, kills 9

Nine have died and 150 people have been infected as a norovirus outbreak swept through a Canadian care home. Noroviruses are highly contagious and cause severe vomiting, cramps and diarrhoea. Although symptoms can clear in a matter of day’s officials say noroviruses are especially dangerous for vulnerable people such as the elderly. ‘For somebody who is elderly and in very...

CONTINUE READING